Information we collect about you
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site, sending us emails, or creating an account. We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies. From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us.
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services. Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
- Information you provide.We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and other personally identifiable information. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, qualifications, and other information.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site.
- Information collected automatically.We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Other Technologies.We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional [or other] e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted messaging and advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties.We may allow third-parties, including (but not limited to) our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- perform background screening, which may include the use of third parties, on Service Professionals
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers:We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, or supporting our website functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners:When you make appointments, or engage in communication with businesses, ministries or individuals through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses and individuals in our directory to offer you those services. When you elect to engage with a particular directory entity, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Other Situations.We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising. For Professionals, we may share your business contact information with third parties, including but not limited to, business name, address, telephone number, email address and name of owner or proprietor of the business.
How you can access your information
If you have an online consumer account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
You can also choose to have your account disabled by contacting email@example.com. After you deactivate your account, you will not be able to sign in to our website or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member of our directory service; to use our services; purchase products or services; ask a question; be contacted by prospective clients; or initiate other transactions on our website.
- At any time a consumer user can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by accessing your user account and opting out. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
EU data subjects have certain rights to access Personal Information about them, and to limit use and disclosure of their Personal Information. You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. We process all credit card payments through PayPal and do not have any access to your financial information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Blogs, one-page websites and directory listings
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others, as well as post reviews of products, establishments, contractors, and the like, or upload content (e.g. pictures, videos, audio files, etc.). Such postings are governed by our Terms & Conditions. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address or use our contact forms in your listing, you may receive unsolicited messages. We strongly suggest you take advantage of our contact forms rather than posting your email to be picked up by scraper bots. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information. You can use the edit request form and we will make those edits for you on the 1st of every month.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us
For our Canadian users:
Your rights to access your personal information are not absolute. We may deny access:
- When denial of access is required by law
- When granting you access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy;
- To protect our Company’s rights and property; or
- Where the request if frivolous or vexatious.
If we deny your request for access to, or refuse a request to correct personal information, we will explain why.
Christian Inner Healing, All rights reserved.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is